18 January 2024, Virtual – The United Nations Project Office on Governance (UNPOG) of the Division for Public Institutions and Digital Government (DPIDG) officially launched the eLearning Course on “Effective National to Local Public Governance for SDG Implementation” on 17 January 2023. Read more here.
- ABOUT UNPOG The United Nations Project Office on Governance (UNPOG) is part of the Division for Public Institutions and Digital Government (DPIDG) of the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UN DESA). Learn more
THE UNPOG PUBLIC
GOVERNANCE QUARTERLY The UNPOG Public Governance Quarterly will keep you updated on UNPOG’s work and inspire you to pursue new forms of collaboration and engagement in the context of simultaneous proliferation of Learn more
- LIBRARY Access publications, videos, infographics and more to stay updated on UNPOGs work to strengthen the public governance capacities to achieve the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development Learn more
Board Symposium on "Effective Public Governance and Digital Transformation for Building Back Better (16-18 November 2021) Learn more
- Summary Report of 7th Youth Forum on SDG Implementation - Enabling Youth as Agents of Change for Digital Transformation and Inclusive Climate Action
- UN DESA Policy Brief No. 156 Enhancing Public Institutions' Risk-informed Communication to address Multifaceted Crises for Disaster Risk Reduction, Resilience and Climate Action
- Outcome Report of the National Workshop on Effective Governance for Sustainable Development in Mongolia
- UN DESA Policy Brief No. 149 Promoting Youth Participation in Decision-Making and Public Service Delivery through Harnessing Digital Technologies
- Capacity Development UNPOG will promote capacity development at the national and sub-national levels through a holistic and integrated approach.
- Research & Policy Analysis UNPOG will conduct thematic research and policy analysis, which include but not limited to: i) building institutions at the national and local levels to support the SDG implementation in an integrated
- Communications & Outreach UNPOG will support knowledge transfer, sharing of experiences and lessons learned among countries of the region and beyond, for supporting the elaboration of policy options to realize the SDGs.