(August 29, 2023)
The Workshop on "Building Partnerships for Sound Policymaking and Effective Institutions to Implement the Sustainable Development Goals at the Local Level: The critical role of collaborative networks among national research institutions, local and regional governments, and national government ministries” marks the first occasion for National Research Institutions (NRIs),... more
- ABOUT UNPOG The United Nations Project Office on Governance (UNPOG) is part of the Division for Public Institutions and Digital Government (DPIDG) of the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UN DESA). Learn more
THE UNPOG PUBLIC
GOVERNANCE QUARTERLY The UNPOG Public Governance Quarterly will keep you updated on UNPOG’s work and inspire you to pursue new forms of collaboration and engagement in the context of simultaneous proliferation of Learn more
- LIBRARY Access publications, videos, infographics and more to stay updated on UNPOGs work to strengthen the public governance capacities to achieve the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development Learn more
Board Symposium on "Effective Public Governance and Digital Transformation for Building Back Better (16-18 November 2021) Learn more
- (Outcome Report) 2023 DRR Workshop
- Outcome Report of the National Workshop on Effective Governance for Sustainable Development in Mongolia
- Changing Mindsets to Realize the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- UN DESA Policy Brief No. 149 Promoting Youth Participation in Decision-Making and Public Service Delivery through Harnessing Digital Technologies
- Capacity Development UNPOG will promote capacity development at the national and sub-national levels through a holistic and integrated approach.
- Research & Policy Analysis UNPOG will conduct thematic research and policy analysis, which include but not limited to: i) building institutions at the national and local levels to support the SDG implementation in an integrated
- Communications & Outreach UNPOG will support knowledge transfer, sharing of experiences and lessons learned among countries of the region and beyond, for supporting the elaboration of policy options to realize the SDGs.