- ABOUT UNPOG The United Nations Project Office on Governance (UNPOG) is part of the Division for Public Institutions and Digital Government (DPIDG) of the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UN DESA). Learn more
THE UNPOG PUBLIC
GOVERNACE QUARTERLY The UNPOG Public Governance Quarterly will keep you updated on UNPOG’s work and inspire you to pursue new forms of collaboration and engagement in the context of simultaneous proliferation of Learn more
- LIBRARY Access publications, videos, infographics and more to stay updated on UNPOGs work to strengthen the public governance capacities to achieve the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development Learn more
Board Symposium on "Effective Public Governance and Digital Transformation for Building Back Better (16-18 November 2021) Learn more
- Curriculum on Governance for the Sustainable Development Goals
- The Good Governance Guide 2021
- DRAFT Outcome Report_Symposium on "Effective, Inclusive and Accountable Public Institutions and Digital Government Transformation for Resilient Recovery and the SDG Implementation"
- Reference Material: The Ministry of the Interior and Safety - Cases of Good Governance in Korea 2020
- Capacity Development UNPOG will promote capacity development at the national and sub-national levels through a holistic and integrated approach.
- Research & Policy Analysis UNPOG will conduct thematic research and policy analysis, which include but not limited to: i) building institutions at the national and local levels to support the SDG implementation in an integrated
- Communications & Outreach UNPOG will support knowledge transfer, sharing of experiences and lessons learned among countries of the region and beyond, for supporting the elaboration of policy options to realize the SDGs.